Privacy notice for users of the TAXA 4x35 website, app and bookings over the phone
Version: October 30, 2023
When you use our website and our app and when you contact us over the phone, TAXA 4×35 collects and processes personal data. In this privacy notice we explain how we process the personal data.
1. Personal data
We process the following personal data on all visitors to our website and users of our app:
- Cookies: IP-address, operating system, language setting, browser type, equipment type, MAC-number (depending on equipment) etc.
If you use the TAXA 4×35 app, we also process the following personal data:
- Favourite addresses and possibly home address and work address
- Information on credit card
- Information on loyalty card (earning, spending, discount)
- The unique ID-number of the device used to access the app
- Rating of the taxi ride and of the taxi driver
If you have a taxa.nu account (business account), we also process the following data:
- Username, password
- Possibly email address
We process the following personal data about all customers regardless of whether a taxi is booked using the website (with or without a taxa.nu account), the app or over the phone:
- Phone number used for booking the taxi (if booking is made over the phone or through the app)
- Pickup and destination address of the taxi ride
- Time of booking
- Any notes to the trip made by the customer
- Time of start and end of the taxi ride (including date)
- Price and payment data, e.g. whether the customer has chosen a set price or use of the taximeter and which type of payment that has been used (e.g. cash or type of credit card)
- Location (if enabled in the app or on the website)
- Booking of special taxi rides (PartyTaxa, minibuses, school rides, sightseeing taxi, handicap rides, public taxi rides, rent of taxis)
Should you wish to have your receipt reforwarded or to use your rights as described below, we also process a copy of your photo ID.
2. Purpose of the processing
We process the personal data for the following purposes:
- Cookies: Loading of the website from the server, statistical analysis, website traffic measurement and optimization of the website based on visited pages, time spent on the pages etc., information about geography and interests of the users of the website to adjust the content and advertising
- Providing the website, the app and the possibility to book a taxi using different methods
- Handling of bookings, taxi rides and follow-up on taxi rides
- Handling of the loyalty system
- Optimisation of the user experience in connection with booking of taxi rides, including suggestions to book a taxi to addresses from which a ride has previously been booked or to a favourite address
- Reforwarding of a receipt for a taxi ride and confirmation of customer identity in this connection
- Customer service, e.g. lost and found
- Compliance with applicable data protection legislation and other legitimate interests, e.g. documentations obligations, compliance with basic principles for processing of personal data and legal basis for the processing, implementation and maintenance of technical and organizational security measurements, investigation of a suspected or known personal data breach and possible reporting of the breach to authorities and individuals, handling of requests and complaints from individuals and others, processing is necessary in order for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, handling of inspections and requests from supervisory authorities, handling of disputes with individuals and third parties.
Some personal data are collected from you when you create a taxa.nu account, download the app, book a taxi or when you wish to have a receipt reforwarded.
Other data (e.g. pickup and destination addresses and time of the taxi ride) are registered automatically in our systems and other data are registered automatically from your device, e.g. your smartphone or computer, when you visit the website or use the app.
4. The legal bases for the processing of the personal data
The legal bases for processing of personal data about users of the app and visitors to the website are the following:
- We process personal data about visitors to the website and users of the app on the basis of our legitimate interests in being able to provide the website and the app, cf. Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR
- Consent in accordance with Section 3 of the cookie order (order no. 1148 of 12 September 2011)
The legal bases for processing of personal data about customers (regardless of booking method) are the following:
- Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR regarding the performance of a contract, including the use of loyalty card using the app
- Our legitimate interests in providing you with a good and efficient user experience, e.g. suggestions to book a taxi to addresses from which a ride has previously been booked, cf. Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR
- Compliance with legal obligations, cf. Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR, in relation to compliance with the Danish Act on Bookkeeping (the entire act)
When we collect personal data from you directly in order to provide taxi services, you provide us with the data voluntarily. You are not obligated to provide us with these data. The consequences of not providing us with the data may be that unfortunately, we may not be able to provide the taxi services to you.
6. Disclosure of personal data
The personal data will be disclosed and shared with the following recipients:
- Public authorities in connections with statutory reporting obligations
- Legal advisors
- Google LLC in connections with cookies
7. Transfer of personal data to data processors
We transfer personal data to our data processors which, among other things, provide our IT-systems, including hosting, backup and support.
8. Transfer of personal data to recipients in countries outside the EU/EEA
We transfer personal data to recipients in countries outside the EU/EEA, including to data processors in Australia and the USA based on the European Commission’s standard contractual clauses from 2010. Please contact us if you wish to receive a copy of the agreements.
The transfer of personal data to Google in the USA is based on the EU-US Privacy Shield.
9. Retention periods
We store the data about customers in an identifiable form for as long as necessary to be able to pursue the purposes above, however, for 2 years at the maximum.
Personal data which we are required to keep under the Danish Act on Bookkeeping are retained for 5 years after the end of the year in question.
Session cookies are only active in connection with visits to our website.
10. Your rights
On the conditions and with the restrictions set out in applicable data protection legislation, you have the following rights:
- The right of access to personal data
- The right to have inaccurate personal data rectified
- The right to have personal data erased
- The right to have personal data restricted
- The right to data portability
- The right to object against automated individual decisionmaking
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority, including the Danish Data Protection Agency.
Right to object
You have the right to – on grounds relating to your particular situation – object to the processing of personal data which is based on legitimate interests as mentioned above. Following your objection we shall no longer process the personal data unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
You have the right to object if your personal data are used for direct marketing purposes, including profiling. If you object, we will cease to process the personal data for that purpose.
The companies that place cookies on your device when you visit the website are the following:
- Sammenslutningen TAXA 4×35
- Google, LLC
- Youtube, LLC
- Facebook, Inc.
- Nets A/S
You can delete and block cookies as described in this guide (in Danish):
You can disable cookies from Google Analytics here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
When the app or the website is used to book a taxi ride, it will show your current location if you have enabled the function location service on your device, and if you have consented on the phone and in the app to tracking your location data. You can disable location data in the setting on your smartphone and on your computer location data can be disabled in the setting of the operating system.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of personal data about you or regarding the utilization of your rights, you are very welcome to contact us..
Sammenslutningen TAXA 4×35
Rosenlunds Allé 8
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone no.: +45 35359001
13. Re-forwarding of receipts
In accordance with the new General Data Protection Regulation, re-forwarding of a receipt falls within the scope of personal data.
Picture ID is required as information about trip history and other sensitive data, which we are under obligation to protect for our customers, may be involved.
Please use the contact form here.
Please note, that we can only re-forward receipts (copy) from hailed trips, if as a minimum either start or end address is exact, time of ride taken, form of payment, exact amount, and the last 4 digits of the card number used to pay if paid with credit card can be given.
14. Recording of phone calls
We record and store phone calls for 2 purposes.
Phone calls are recorded and stored in order to document the content of communication sessions between you and a TAXA 4×35 employee. In case of a customer complaint and the alike, we will be able to document what has been said in accordance with GDPR.
2. Training of staff
If you provide consent, we will use the recording to internal training purposes, so our call center staff may provide the most satisfying service possible.
How long we keep your call recording:
Phone call recordings for documentation purposes are deleted after 30 days, unless a servicecase exists where the recording may be relevant.
Phonecall recordings are only used for training purposes 30 days from the day of the phonecall conversation.
You have the right to request insight, rectification or you may request that you personal data be deleted. If you wish so or if you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
You may withdraw your consent at any time. If so, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.